Thursday 25 June 2015

shirt tunic



Ok! I'm not sure why I really chose such a boring plain simple feature, it's been a while since I took these pictures, though I did start noticing the new shirt trend. extra long sleeves to cover your hands, shirt tails sticking out, tunic length shirts with side slit. suddenly something so basic seemed trendy!
The second reason however ;) is to show of my G watch! Its a super awesome gift that came from my super awesome brother. Now a lot of you all might consider that watch pointless, considering that the phone has become an extension of everyone's arm. In my case however at work I deal with a new face every 5 mins and opening my phone in front of them would be rude! it's nice to have a watch that saves me the trouble of reacting to my phone every time it beeps.




Tunic : Fabindia
Leggings : Bossini
Slippers : Forever 21
Watch : LG Gwatch (buy here)

No comments:

Post a Comment