Tuesday 18 December 2012

gift wrapping #1


Gifts are tricky things. My objective of gifting is mostly to give the recipient a reason to smile. Gift wrapping is my personal muse. That is why the wrapping of gifts to me, is just as important the gift itself. The first sight of the gift should make you wonder what could possibly be inside the box, I try to wrap it in such a way that the task of unwrapping the gift also evokes the same excitement it took to wrap it.
I won't say this was the best gift wrapping I've done but considering I took only 2 mins to come up with it and 10 to finish, it makes it a fairly decent effort. (FYI I made it for my dad's secret Santa game at work). 


“I don’t know what’s in the box, but I love it. Unopened gifts contain hope.
” 
― Jarod Kintz, This Book Title is Invisible

No comments:

Post a Comment