Tuesday 18 December 2012

denim's not such a bad thing

I know my previous post will make you wonder what changed my mind? But I really haven't. I'm just against the mass culture of denim and tee shirt. Denim is not only used in jeans, its also used to make dresses, jackets, jumpsuits, and so on so forth.....

I still remember the first denim outfit I got was obviously a jeans, it was at the time when faded denims were in style. But the first denim outfit I fell in love with was a indigo denim shirt dress. I never got to wear it much because to the Indian standards it was a short dress. I always had a lot of jackets growing up, I had one denim jacket which was electric blue :) ( And you think the trend for bright colours is recent!) technically my brother's but he never really used it so I called it mine. one of my favourite was an oversized blue jacket with a brown wash, looked like it had been dragged through the dirt!

Wear your jacket over a printed floral dress, try your jeans with a blazer and bright pair of stilettos, or wear the waistcoat with your denim shorts. It is still the most rugged outfit in your wardrobe play with it, don't worry it won't get hurt. 









1 comment:

  1. denim can never go out of style....jeans or denims or colored or washed or light weight or harsh or lycra weft or anything its keeps existing in one or teh other forms!........its something like a suit....not can be evicted out of teh style system!

    ReplyDelete