Wednesday 5 March 2014

What's the next best thing to a super hero?

Have you wondered what it is like to discover aliens? I always have, I secretly wish some mutated DNA would give me super powers. But next best thing to being a super hero is genius who figures out the super heros! (I know some of you would rather be swept of your feet by Thor, but not me) Have you been watching MARVEL's agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.? I am, and it's obsessive! and like every other TV series my favorites are the genius Fitz and Simmons. Their intelligence and natural curiosity makes they all the more amusing to watch. honestly it's been a while since I've watch a chic in a nerdy role (oh! wait do you remember anyone else?) I'm not saying Jemma's better than hard faced May or sneeky Skye, she's just so much more intelligent and well dressed. At least I can choose to dress like her. ;)


I know we have Mr. muscle man and Agent May to protect us, against the enemy. But who can figure out what energized Ward is an asgardian staff, or figure out what happen to the particle accelerator, or the strange electro magnetic disease and the anti serum for it. We all need the logical solution to the problem, even though we wish for a magical one. Yes sir! Jemma Simmnos is on the case.




"You create superheroes to take care of problems that can't really be solved another way." - Robert Rodriguez



Outfit 1
Shirt : allen solly ( shop here)
Sweater : wills sport (alternate here)
tie : borrowed form my dad
Jeans : Lee( shop here)
Boots: bought in Paris

Outfit 2
Shirt : park Avenue
Jacket : bought in Paris
Jeans: Lee ( shop here)
shoes : Bata (similar here, alternate here)

No comments:

Post a Comment