Tuesday 18 March 2014

Animal print in trend

 Ready to bring out the animal in you?


Why do you thing there was a boom in the whole animal print trend? Or even in music when Miley sang fly on the wall, Shakira sings she wolf, Baha men sing who lets the dog out, even Elvis, The Beatles, Cobra starship, etc give refrences to animals. I guess it's because we might be all civilized but at that strange moment we all know the animal inside us wants to do something not so typical. We all have one animal we can all relate to, So whats your animal?

The most popular animal print in the market is Leopard, Zebra, and the Snake. its very easy to shop for one but the trick is to buy one that perfectly suits you. I never did buy an animal print, because wearing any sort of print in itself is quite the task in my head. I prefer to keep it simple, but then I found this top I was so thrilled I just couldn't let it go. Most prints look tacky and unrealistic like a modified graphic print, But this one just stood out like a real leopard coat. It was PERFECT considering my massive feline obsession.




It's a ensemble that came together perfectly in my head and when I wore it. Also I feel so delighted that every time I wear it, the top's always complimented :) Especially when my mom, who's always criticizing my choices, decides to make a direct compliment (that is without adding her but's after it!)

Shirt, Cuff, Ring : thrift
Trousers : Scullers
Shoes : Done by None


No comments:

Post a Comment