Tuesday 25 March 2014

Just an idea #1

I've had this sarong with me for a really long time, but I've never really come around using it. For the Nth time I pulled it out of my wardrobe to figure out how to use it. The problem always is the sarong is always too large to be used as anything. The other day while fidgeting around like usual an idea came to life. But honestly I can't say the outfit as a whole looks any good. But in the right combination of clothes this could work.

Step 1: Pick up one corner of the sarong.

Step 2: Draw it around your neck

Step 3: Pick up the short ends and tie it together behind your back.

Step 4: Draw the belt around your waist

Step 5: Take the knot and tug it into the belt




Like I said it's not a outfit, it's just a DIY dressing idea that came up and I wanted to share. It would look a better on a body cocoon dress or even with a white dress. Though it is something that can be worn to work or for dinner depending on your combination of clothes and accessories. Do try it at home its fun and not so complicated.





No comments:

Post a Comment