Monday 7 April 2014

The colour Blue

The Blue Fever!

Since the past few months I've been on a spree buying blue. The blue shoes, the blue bag, blue accessories, blue etc... I've never filled my wardrobe with blue (except the denims), so I guess i'm having a blue phase, you know! when we keep buying the same colour in everything for no really reason. Its annoying sometimes when I keep doing it again and again with out really realizing it until after the product is billed. That's why I call it a fever, it happens from time to time and you won't realize your a victim, until after it's made you sick. I don't know what I was thinking when I put this outfit together. Maybe my brain decided it summer and by some logical default she put the ensemble together. I definitely have no explanation to my blue fever, most be my brains way of calming my hyper excited natural way of life.



Seriously! this isn't even the half of the blue I've bought. It did start with me buying the blue loafers, yet I know I should fill my wardrobe with all types of colours. So all hail to blue, any how Bangalore has become ridiculously hot, I hope the cool blues bring the temperature down!



Dress : Code
Necklace: The yellow button store (shop here)
Shoes & bag : Thrift

No comments:

Post a Comment