Monday 28 April 2014

Khaki or mustard? You decide

Easy Peasy

So it's been a while, but when I took these pictures they were just some test shots. I don't think I've figured out how to wear this shade of khaki, Its not a muted tone yet it is really bright and striking. Ok I know at this point you would think the mad cat took off. But there is something about this pant that I've not been able to put my finger on.

I know I'm saying khaki but it's really a shade of mustard, Yet I say khaki probably because the cat in my head is running in circles. It's been a while since I bought the pants, But I never seemed to figure out the colour. Hence never seemed to pair it with anything. Then one final day when I was staring into my wardrobe feeling like there is nothing to wear, I pulled out the pant and paired it with a cream top. Unhappy as always I pulled out all the black and whites only to end up with such a no fuss kinda ensemble! I've been very fussy when it came to buying floral print but this shirt seemed to ace my happiness!




Shirt : Inmark
Pant, boots & hairband : thrift

After so many years of having extra long hair I'm so grateful to be able to make a bun ;) Forgive my childish excitement but I had to show off my first attempt at the bun. I'm still feeling like this post is an illusion, I was just up to my randomness when I took these pictures, the pairing came together like bread and butter. Hope you like the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment