Thursday 20 February 2014

Flea market buys #1

Why we all should go flea market shopping?

So flea markets, exhibitions, bazaars, and any type of events used to make a account for quite a bit of my family entertainment when I was a kid. I even got lost in one of them, one of my most amusing childhood memories of trying to be Sherlock! Ah forgive me, I could go on and on about those memories. But in the recent past we've all see a rise in the number of flee markets hosted in the city, especially targeting youngsters like us who like to do cheap shopping, fancy food and drinks, with a live band playing in the background.

Flee markets can be annoying most of the times, but there will be that one thing that you will find that will brighten up your whole day. Likewise I can never forget that day, my car lost a bumper (never mind that story) it was the first time I meet my best friends boyfriend (Ewwww) and the heat and dust of palace grounds was killing me! Yet what made my day was finding that dress :) 




We all know solids can make a statement in itself, but those who know me also know grey no matter which shade would be too dull for my nature. The accessories light up the effect of the dress, Never forget your accessories can make or break an outfit. p.s. this is something I would typically wear while thrift shopping or going out with my friends. With a jacket and heels I could even wear the dress to work!




Dress : Summer Love
Shoes : thrift (similar buy here, here)
Rose rings & studds, Leather cuff, scarf : thrift

No comments:

Post a Comment