Sunday 16 February 2014

The day eveything went wrong



Well Kavya's trippy location was a bust (sorry hon, next time a better outfit), and some how I keep forgetting that I'm not as lean as I used to be before. It's quite depressing when you don't fit into majority of you wardrobe favourites. Yet some how I still try to pull my new ones with the old and pacify myself. Also I love ponytails yet repeatedly forget my XL sized forehead is creepy, and those pretty red booties were hidden by my boot cut denims. But I still deserve a pat on my shoulder for salvaging whats left of the pictures. Hope you enjoy them.




Boot cut denim : Paige
Kitten Brooch : Done by None
Shoes, Finger ring, Studs, Chain : Thrift
Watch : Sonata (Buy here)
Black tank : Splash
Waist coat : UCB

Photographer : kavya

It's like I knew some thing was to get capsized when I left the house. Practice makes perfect and I have to keep doing it until I perfect the art of dressing, I was an obsessive habit I've gained working @ Ffolio. Makes life very interesting.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment