Friday 28 February 2014

thrift shop sale!



So! there are so many random things about this style that I want to say. Yet the truth is we all know the feeling of having something in the wardrobe that we are dying to wear even though we feel it's not yet time for it to be worn. I honestly wore the outfit purely for the top. I remember at work when we received Joseph and Willow (it was SS'13 I think) in the bright pinks, fiery oranges and neon yellows, I was dying to get my hands on the colour too. The idea of finding that colour in a Georgette eluded my mind and I never bothered to find anything like it.


So, I think all you spree shoppers would know the feeling when you come across a style you never thought you would find. What made it better was I found it in a thrift shop on sale! The back of my head was screaming help (I was actually looking for shoes), normal anxiety response is fight or flight but my heart and the rest of my whole self refused to listen. I hate to admit it but I probably wouldn't wear this combination again. I'd trade the jeans for a black leggings and the heels for my pale gold kolhapuries, Not just because it's more comfortable but also because I have the tendency to Indianize every thing I wear in every small way possible, when the opportunity is right.


I should say for a thrift shop buy the top's pretty good. the georgette is soft, light and sits well on the body.
I dote on this necklace, it's delicate and bold in it's own way. Every time I wear the necklace, it brightens up my day. With a trend for statement neck pieces, this one's drawn it's own bag full of compliments. 
The cuff I must say is a kind of basic must have if you someone who likes to wear cuffs.Its also not pricey and available almost every where. 
My brown leather stilettos are a classic, you can't go wrong with something like that. It's the best I've had when it comes to wearing heels to work or day wear.


Top, Necklace & cuff : thrift
Jeans : Scullers
Shoes : Rocia



No comments:

Post a Comment