Tuesday 4 February 2014

gift wrapping #2

Lenny's wedding gift

Lenny and Eddie are both very special to me. Well len's just that one person I've learnt from a lot, the best thing I would say about her is her strength of charater! Well Eddie I think Lenny and almost everyone knows why your so special to me!


Well len when you were about to have the most perfect wedding I had to make sure I gave you the best looking gift too! Of course I'm the best at gift packing, but I've never made a bow. So I sat for a really long time staring a YouTube videos to make sure it comes right. I know some would call it messed up, but I'm bored of the same old cliché bow n you have to admit the fat bow is kinda cute.




I know the purple packaging and gold stars makes it look like a packet jumped out of Hogwarts but honestly that just randomly came together like that. I was just trying to look like me, I guess! when randomly contrasting things come together they make something happy.

"So long as the memory of certain beloved friends lives in my heart, I shall say that life is good." - Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment